Monday 18 May 2009

More exchange rate kml files

Shortly after i post this my little server should be spitting out some currency maps for the other major world currencies. Data is still shown as the rate of change over the last 48 hours.

Australian Dollar (AUD)
British Pound (GBP)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Euro (EUR)
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
US Dollar (USD)

From the 4th June i'll switch the currency maps to reflect a 30 day change which should be pretty useful for planning holidays. If you find this data useful or would like something specific drop me a line and i'll see what i can do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh arse, some of the data is the wrong way around. I'll have to check all - back to Beta, and it only took a couple of hours. :-(

Unknown said...

I think i was just exhasted last time i posted on this. I've checked the data and it looks ok. I think what threw me was the currency ratios that have crossed parity - in between the rate calculated by the kml file here and what google was spitting out. I've doubled the checked the numbers and the maths and it all looks good.